Verified by Visa or VBV is a product offered by Visa in conjunction with the bank that’s issued your card. VBV uses personal passwords or identity information to help protect Visa card numbers against unauthorized use. VBV is available for most Visa cards from participating financial institutions.
Articles in this section
- What payment options doesHalaTrip.com have?
- Is my credit card information safe on your site?
- What’s the Card Verification Number (CVV) on my credit card?
- Where is the Card Verification Number (CVV) located on my credit card?
- Under what name will my transaction appear on my credit card statement?
- What is verified by Visa or VBV?
- How does VBV help me?
- How do I know whether or not my bank has a VBV facility?
- What is MasterCard SecureCode?
- How does MasterCard Secure Code work?