The CVV is an important security feature that further reduces the risk of Internet fraud. This number never appears on sales receipts or billing statements and is only found on the physical card itself. We ask you to enter the CVV code during your transaction to make sure that the card is, in fact, is in your possession.
Articles in this section
- What payment options doesHalaTrip.com have?
- Is my credit card information safe on your site?
- What’s the Card Verification Number (CVV) on my credit card?
- Where is the Card Verification Number (CVV) located on my credit card?
- Under what name will my transaction appear on my credit card statement?
- What is verified by Visa or VBV?
- How does VBV help me?
- How do I know whether or not my bank has a VBV facility?
- What is MasterCard SecureCode?
- How does MasterCard Secure Code work?