Yes. halatrip.com uses Thawte SSL certificates, an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors. Any information you enter when transacting with halatrip.com is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties.
Articles in this section
- What payment options doesHalaTrip.com have?
- Is my credit card information safe on your site?
- What’s the Card Verification Number (CVV) on my credit card?
- Where is the Card Verification Number (CVV) located on my credit card?
- Under what name will my transaction appear on my credit card statement?
- What is verified by Visa or VBV?
- How does VBV help me?
- How do I know whether or not my bank has a VBV facility?
- What is MasterCard SecureCode?
- How does MasterCard Secure Code work?