An e–Ticket (electronic ticket) is a paperless electronic document with a unique confirmation number that neatly replaces the hassles of a paper ticket. When you purchase an e–Ticket, we email it to you after the booking is complete. Simply print it out and bring it with you, along with a valid photo ID, to the airline counter when checking in for your flight.
Articles in this section
- Can I book tickets for infants on halatrip.com?
- What’s an e–Ticket?
- What is the maximum number of seats I can book?
- Can I book a multi–city trip?
- Does halatrip.com offer any loyalty programmes?
- Can I search by entering a three–letter airport code instead of a city's name?
- Why can’t I select ‘Outbound’ and ‘Return’ flights separately for bookings?
- Which different classes can be booked for international flights?
- What is meant by a direct flight?
- And what’s an indirect flight?