Yes, you can book travel for infants under two years of age on halatrip.com. Make sure they have valid proof–of–age documents when checking in, and remember that infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old. You can book no more than one infant per adult (hey, you want try dealing with luggage, tickets, airport queues and two screaming babies all by yourself?). To avail of infant fares, the infant must be under 24 months of age throughout the entire itinerary that you’re booking. This includes both outbound and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you need to make a separate booking with a child fare.
Articles in this section
- Can I book tickets for infants on halatrip.com?
- What’s an e–Ticket?
- What is the maximum number of seats I can book?
- Can I book a multi–city trip?
- Does halatrip.com offer any loyalty programmes?
- Can I search by entering a three–letter airport code instead of a city's name?
- Why can’t I select ‘Outbound’ and ‘Return’ flights separately for bookings?
- Which different classes can be booked for international flights?
- What is meant by a direct flight?
- And what’s an indirect flight?